1. Class passes are flexible and may be shared at your discretion with family members and friends. These include: 5, 10 and 20 class passes (both yoga and meditation)
2. Direct debit memberships may not be shared, transferred and are non-refundable.
3. Direct debit membership payments will be debited automatically each fortnight.
4. Direct debit memberships are entered into for a minimum 12 week commitment, after which you may cancel at any time.
5. You may request a cancellation of your direct debit membership with 14 days advance notice by emailing: [email protected]
6. Memberships automatically continue after the initial twelve months until we receive an email notice of cancellation.
7. Membership cancellations entail a 6 month waiting period until you can re-sign as a full member.
8. You may suspend your membership for up to 6 weeks per calendar year at no charge.
9. Medical conditions:
- If you have a legitimate medical condition that limits your ability to participate in classes, please inform us of your condition and we will work with you to come up with a solution regarding your studio membership.
- For sudden or urgent health matters that limit your ability to continue using your membership, please notify us by email or phone accompanied by confirmation by your health practitioner, at which time we will suspend or cancel your membership based on the recommendations of your practitioner.
10. Gift vouchers may be applied to any goods and services relating to the Myall Wellbeing Perth city studio and retail store, but not including international retreats and added services relating to Myall retreats.
11. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash, are non-transferable, and resale is prohibited. No replacements if lost or stolen.