As the door to our physical studio closes, the door to our virtual one opens! We’re happy to be able to bring a little slice of Myall Wellbeing to you, wherever you are with online yoga from our virtual studio.
This may be the first time visiting a virtual studio for many, so we’ve put together a few steps to make your experience as seamless as possible.
HOW THE VIRTUAL STUDIO WORKS – ONLINE YOGA, PILATES & MEDITATION
Step One – Register for online yoga, pilates & meditation
- – Head to the timetable on the website or your app
- – Book into the upcoming class you’d like to attend
- – Please ensure you book at least 15 minutes prior to class so we can send you the Zoom link
Step Two – Connect to online yog, pilates & meditation
- – 10 minutes before the class is due to start, you’ll receive a link from [email protected] confirming your access to the class via Zoom
- – Please click on the link to be redirect to the virtual studio
- – If you haven’t used Zoom before, you’ll be prompted to download it to your phone or computer
- – When you enter the studio, please keep your microphone on mute. You can choose whether you’d like to switch on your camera or keep it turned off
Step Three – Practice online yoga, pilates & meditation
- – When class is ready to start, your teacher will welcome you to the practice
- – Be present in the moment, take a deep breath and settle into the class
We love to receive feedback on our classes so if you have a moment, let us know how you felt about the class on our Facebook page.