Join us on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure hiking some of the best sections of the Cape to Cape Track on Western Australia’s rugged and pristine south coast over 6 days with expert guiding, waterfront accommodation, delicious catering and yoga!
This mind-cleansing journey, led by our wonderful pilates instructor Fern will allow each participant to unwind and recharge.
Our Cape to Cape Track 6-Day “Experience” is a tailor-made, guided itinerary based at Margaret River in Western Australia’s South West – a 3-hour drive south of Perth. This 6-day, 5-night adventure is set along with the stunning and wild coastal landscapes in the South West. Challenge yourself physically, whiles making new friendships. The Cape to Cape tours professional and local guiding team have extensive knowledge and experience interpreting the region’s natural beauty. Take your Margaret River experience to another level.
SURF POINT RESORT
MARGARET RIVER, WA
Sunday, 13th November – Friday, 18th November 2022
• Three days of fully-guided walking
• Vehicle transfers between the Cape to Cape Track and your accommodation each day
• Five nights’ accommodation at Surf Point Resort
• Seven yoga and meditation sessions
• Catering with a focus on fresh and healthy food, using local produce and exploring the foodie delights of the region
• One-day winery tour
• Daily breakfast, lunch (except for arrival and departure days) and dinner
• Daily guided yoga and meditation
• Daily schedule of activities and guided tours
$1,645 per person including GST.