Karijini Yoga & Canyoning Adventure
9th – 16th May 2023 – ONLY 5 spots left !
Adrenaline meets relaxation. Cultivate courage and stretch your sense of adventure. Leave your comfort zone and hustle life to delve into the depths of the ancient Karijini landscape and reconnect with nature and yourself. Join us on the Karijini Yoga & Canyoning Adventure.
Guided by our Yoga & Meditation instructor Brett, join us for a wild yet wholesome and balanced adventure delving into the depths of the ancient Karijini Landscape. This area is steeped in indigenous history in the remote Pilbara Region of Western Australia, and harbours unique geological formations, flora and fauna found nowhere else on the planet.
- 3 days of adventure abseiling, tubing, hiking, swimming and climbing your way through five of Karijini’s Class 6 Canyons, restricted to the general public.
- 3 days of non class 6 canyons, hiking, swimming and relaxing.
- Visit to the deeper areas of Karijini National Park;
- An amazing guided hike to the summit of Mount Bruce with 360 degree views of the exquisite beauty of the Pilbara region
- 7 nights of comfortable “glamping” in a Deluxe Eco Tent with ensuite at the beautiful Karijini Eco Retreat with full views of the Milky Way.
- Daily yoga and meditation classes in a range of styles to balance the thrilling activities with the deep stretching and relaxation your body and mind can restore.
- A full day of abseiling, climbing at Boya Quarry.
- Delicious and nutritious cuisine prepared for you for every meal and snacks to fuel and nourish on this adventure.