NAKURA FACIALS – SKIN WELLNESS IMMERSIONS
Natalie’s self-care wellness spa treatments are back by popular demand, in April. Book yourself a nourishing, destressing, and rejuvenating experience.
Sunday 16th April 2023
Natalie, holistic skin specialist from Nakura who has been running Nakura Immersions at Myall, is now offering wellness facials in the studio. These facials are designed to help you de-stress, revitalise your skin and give you a glow whilst providing the ‘food to your skin’.
Offering a blissful 60 minutes of deep rest, and mind- body relaxation, this facial not only improves firmness, tone and skin clarity, but promotes emotional vitality through the aromatherapy benefits.
Furthermore, high quality, Australian products are used. These include active, unheated ingredients to increase potency and effectiveness and also makes it perfect for sensitive skin.
THE FACIAL MENU
What your facial will include:
- A luxurious cleanse, gentle enzymatic exfoliation and mask to reveal new, radiant skin.
- A face, décolletage and head massage with hydrating and calming face oil. This massage moves blood and oxygen to the cells to encourage relaxation and detoxification. It supports lymphatic drainage and helps to release muscle tension and worry often held in the jaw, neck, temples and forehead.
- A different booster over the course of 3 facials – which will be infused into your treatment adding a fantastic addition to your skin health. A cooling natural crystal quartz roller is used for this to assist with penetration of the product into the skin.
A Guide on the Facial Boosters – iKOU’s fresh range of wellness boosters are “Skin Food” – skincare based on powerful food ingredients of the purest and highest quality, to rebuild skin health and generate that glow. Just like you might add a green juice to your diet to cleanse, a probiotic shot to balance, or a protein shake to build – these boosters will feed your skin’s health needs.
THE 3 BOOSTERS
- PROBIOTIC SKIN BOOSTER- Daily skin probiotic and healthy oils will support a healthy microbiome, moisturise and calm the skin.
- HYALURONIC COLLAGEN BOOSTER- Will help rebuild, hydrate and support the skin structure.
- GREEN SUPERFOOD BOOSTER– A combination of nourishing green superfoods nutrients will help improve skin health and vitality.
In addition, the iKou range is cruelty free, vegan, organic, ethically wild harvested and sustainable.
So when will this be on? Sunday, 16th of April 2023
A facial will be for 60 minutes.
Available time slots are:
- 9:30 am -10:30 am
- 11:00 am -12:00 pm
- 1:00 pm -2:oo pm
- 2:30 pm -3:30 pm
These spots are limited, therefore, book in early so you will get the facial time desired!
Remember, your skin is the largest organ in your body. It protects you from external toxins and harmful substances whilst removing toxins from the inside. As robust our skin is, skin is, emotional and environmental stress changes the skin’s microbiome and depletes nutrients from the skin. Therefore, regular facials every 4-6 weeks help balance the effects of a busy modern life and create strong foundations for the skin to function at it it’s best.
To celebrate the commencement of Natalie’s skin wellness services in 2023 we have the:
SKIN WELLNESS INTRO OFFER
3 FACIALS for $299 (save $90)
*6 months to use. You can also gift this to someone else*
Or single facials for $130.
You can contact us on +61 8 9325 6999 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.