We are so excited to re-open our studio doors from Monday, 18th May with a reduced studio offering.
Whilst we can’t wait to be able to bring some added wellbeing practice into your day with yoga, Pilates and meditation classes, we have consciously chosen to softly and slowly open the studio and build our offering and capacity as time goes on.
MYALL STUDIO POLICIES
- 10 students per class. We’ve made the decision to limit our class numbers to 10. This will ensure that each student has well in excess of the required 4sqm.
- BYOM or Towel. Please bring your own mat or towel to class, otherwise you won’t be allowed to practice. We have marked out the appropriate positioning of mats in the main studio.
- Bookings via website, MBO or Myall app are strongly encouraged. For studio bookings, be sure to select the ‘studio’ option and not the ‘virtual’ option.
- BYO Water Bottles. For now, we will not be offering tea after class or studio water glasses. We will still have some products available in our fridge for purchase.
- Studio showers unavailable. We will still have our bathroom facility and changing rooms available, but for now, showers will be unavailable.
- Be respectful of others. Social distancing still applies, so please be respectful of others when entering the studio or walking down the hallways.
- Contactless Sign In. Please let reception know of your arrival to studio and they’ll check you in.
- Cashless payments. For now, we are only accepting card payments in the studio.
- Increased cleaning protocols are still in place. This includes regular cleaning of mats, sanitising your hands before arriving, and bringing your own water bottle.
- Please reschedule if you are feeling unwell or are recovering from a cold.
We ask for your continued understanding as we start to transition to studio + streamed classes. Teachers may not be able to engage with the online virtual classes to the same extent as they have done in the past few weeks, as they will be leading students as well. However, we will still provide the same high level of practice, no matter where you are.
Once again we’d like to thank you for your support during this time. It has been challenging for all of us in different ways, but we are so grateful that we have an amazing community to get through this with.