Spring is here! Time to go out, explore and reconnect with nature. After the long and wet winter how good it is to feel the warmth of the sun on our skin. How good it is to go out and breathe again the fresh air. In collaboration with The Hike Collective and Earth Dreaming, we are offering you a unique hiking and yoga/sound healing experience in the Perth Hills, away from the busyness of the city.
Start Time:8:15 am (Mundaring Weir)
Parking: at the Mundaring Art Gallery
Duration: 3.5 hours
Distance: 6 km
Price: $79 (10% discount for Challenge participants and Myall members)
*If you are participating in our November Challenge, this goes towards 3 out of 21 classes.
Experience the iconic track from the Mundaring Weir to the Golden lookout in this unique guided hike experience. Be immersed in Beelu National Park bushland and prepare for discovery and exploration. Discover the intricacies of a project so ambitious it threatened to change the course of Australian history. We highlight the longest manmade freshwater pipeline, the protection of our endangered cockatoos through artwork, and the creation of ‘rivers in the desert’.
Arrive at the Golden View Lookout to enjoy a well deserved 60-minute yoga and sound healing experience on the rocky outcrops before returning. The sound and the vibrations of the Didgeridoo will allow you to settle into a deep state of relaxation. After yoga enjoy a delicious raw ball and a refreshing la cruix sparkling water while spending a moment to reflect on the experience before we return.
- A 60 minute yoga and sound healing experience
- A 6 km beginner friendly hike
- Amazing historical stories and secrets covering local heritage of our fascinating hiking trail & surrounds
- A delicious raw ball and refreshing sparkling water
- A great experience with Perth’s award-winning hiking tour operator
- Friendly and knowledgeable first aid trained tour guide
What To Bring
- Yoga mat
- Hiking shoes or comfortable trainers
- Water bottle (at least 1 litre)
- Sun protection and a hat
Please make sure you acknowledge The Hike Collective Waiver before attending.