With the greatest pleasure Myall Yoga & Wellbeing Studio in conjunction with Peakstone would like to invite you to join “Healthy You” – a free Holistic Wellbeing Expo for the Perth Community.
This event will take place on Wednesday 8th March 2023, to coincide with International Women’s Day which this year is themed around equity and inclusion.
Activating the courtyard space on Sherwood Court between 55 St Georges Tce and 2 The Esplanade Perth from 8am-4pm, business leaders, employees, residents and visitors of the Perth CBD and beyond will have an opportunity to be educated and inspired on how to live a holistically healthier and happier lifestyle, whilst advocating preventative measures to reduce stress, build greater resilience and avoid burnout.
What can you expect during the event?
- The event will include multiple holistic wellbeing workshops and movement sessions, ranging from yoga, meditation and breathwork to interactive workshops on stress management, building resilience and improving work/life balance.
- Local health and wellbeing companies will showcase their products/services with stalls, such as: nutritional products, chiropractic care, Medibank, health assessments and more.
- Throughout the day, our massage therapists will provide free neck and shoulder massage and,
- Our regular timetabled studio classes will be running as complementary and open to all.
- During lunchtime participants will have an opportunity to join a discussion panel on “Managing Stress and Avoiding Burnout”, participate in a Noongar Welcome to Country, performed by Koolangka’s Kreate, as well as a special guest appearance.
Sample a selection of healthy food and drink snacks provided by our tried and trusted suppliers during the event.
Please find more information about our event in the attached BROCHURE and SCHEDULE.
The true measure of our event’s success lies in the number of lives we are able to positively impact, and we would love not only your attendance, but also your support in spreading the word of such a worthy initiative.
Please register for the event by collecting a free ticket HERE.
Also, please make sure to book your spot if you want to attend any specific workshops HERE.
Summary of the event:
8th of March 2023
08:00 am – 4:00 pm
The courtyard space on Sherwood Court between 55 St Georges Tce and 2 The Esplanade
Free of charge, but all participants need to collect their free ticket through EventBrite and additionally book their attendance HERE if they want to participate in a particular workshop.
Schedule of the event:
Please find in the attached brochure and schedule.
Places are limited to participate in this event, so make sure you book your spot as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.