*Now Sold Out*
Our next 2022 retreat will be launching soon. Email to register your interest.
Be part of a cultural and historical experience in one of the country’s best kept secrets, Denmark, Western Australia.
Commencing on Sunday 10th April and concluding on Good Friday 15th April, 2022, our exclusive Denmark wellness retreat offers a space where you can consciously breathe, reset, and ignite the senses in one of the most beautiful parts of the world.
Nestled amongst ancient forests, spectacular beaches, historical sites, stunning vineyards, walking and cycling trails, Denmark is the perfect destination for your south coast getaway.
Incorporating mindfulness based activities including Hatha Yoga, Breath Practice, Seated Meditation and Meditative Nature Walks, our daily program entices you to come with an open mind and simply bathe in the blissful surrounds.
Our aim to create a bespoke experience that is both comfortable and transformative, so we have limited our numbers to nine mixed chalets at our hand picked accommodation, Karri Mia.
We warmly welcome you – regardless of age and fitness level – to join us as we explore, relax, and unwind over five glorious days. Participate in all of our scheduled activities, or pick and choose at your own pace.
427 MOUNT SHADFORTH RD, DENMARK
Sunday 10th April – Friday, 15th April 2022
• 5 nights, 6 days of ‘green therapy’ immersing in forest and ocean air
• Five nights accommodation at the gorgeous Karri
Mia Chalets and daily continental self-serve breakfast
• Complimentary meal each day at a variety of Denmark’s tastiest dining spots*
• Daily yoga and meditation with Tanaya
• Optional personalised one on one yoga therapy with Tanaya
• Guided tours to some of Denmark’s most renowned spots including Green’s Pool, Monkey Rock, Elephant Rocks, Ocean Beach, Valley of the Giants, Lights Beach, Denmark Town
• Wine tasting at some of Western Australia’s best local wineries.
• Daily continental breakfast and one other meal per day
• Daily guided yoga and meditation
• Yoga mats and props
• Daily schedule of activities and guided tours
• Mini bus transport to winery, coastal, reptile park and treetop walk tours
• Entry fees to the above
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDING GST