Join us on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure hiking some of the best sections of the Bibbulmun Track on Western Australia’s rugged and pristine south coast over 6 days with expert guiding, waterfront accommodation, delicious catering and yoga!
Our Bibbulmun Track 6-Day “Walpole Wilderness Experience” is a tailor-made, guided itinerary based at Walpole on Western Australia’s pristine south coast – a 4.5-hour drive south of Perth. This 6-day, 5-night adventure is set in a vast and wild landscape with tranquil forests, imposing granite peaks, peaceful rivers, wetlands and breathtaking beaches. It is also home to 400-year-old majestic tingle forests, which occur nowhere else in the world!
Your adventure includes stunning and wild landscape, physical challenge, new friendships, great accommodation and delicious catering. Our daily hikes will range from 10-15km across a variety of terrain. And the experience includes some of Walpole’s most famous attractions. Marvel at the canopy of the tingle forest from a bird’s eye view as you tackle the Valley Of The Giants Tree Top Walk. And hit the estuarine waters with a WOW Wilderness Eco cruise, run by local legend Gary Muir.
COALMINE BEACH HOLIDAY PARK
MARGARET RIVER, WA
Saturday, 14th May – Thursday, 19th May 2022
• Four days of fully-guided walking
• Vehicle transfers between the Track, local attractions, and your accommodation each day
• Five nights accommodation in a cabin with ensuite or glamping tent with ensuite
• Six yoga and meditation sessions
• Catering with a focus on fresh and healthy food, using local produce and exploring the foodie delights of the region
• Entry into the Valley Of The Giants Tree Top Walk and your ticket on the WOW Walpole Eco cruise
• Beach-side wine tasting of local wine and cheese board
• Daily breakfast, lunch (except for arrival and departure days) and dinner
• Daily guided yoga and meditation
• Daily schedule of activities and guided tours
$2,100 per person including GST, based on twin-share