Myall Wellbeing Foundation Membership terms and conditions:
- Membership payments will be debited automatically each fortnight.
- Memberships are entered into for a minimum 12 week commitment, after which you may cancel at any time.
- You may request a cancellation of your membership with 14 days advance notice by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memberships may not be shared, transferred and are non-refundable.
- Memberships automatically continue after the initial twelve months until we receive an email notice of cancellation.
- Membership cancellations entail a 6 month waiting period until you can re-sign as a full member.
- You may suspend your membership for up to 6 weeks per calendar year at no charge.
- Gift vouchers may be applied to any goods and services relating to the Myall Wellbeing Perth city studio and retail store, but not including international retreats and added services relating to Myall retreats.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Medical conditions:
- If you have a legitimate medical condition that limits your ability to participate in classes, please inform us of your condition and we will work with you to come up with a solution regarding your studio membership.
- For sudden or urgent health matters that limit your ability to continue using your membership, please notify us by email or phone accompanied by confirmation by your health practitioner, at which time we will suspend or cancel your membership based on the recommendations of your practitioner.
Attend one free event per month choosing from regular events as displayed on our schedule:
- The 75 minute weekly events including pressed juice or raw treat valued at $39.00
- The fortnightly weekend workshops (150 mins) including herbal teas and fresh fruit valued at $79.00
- Does not include the quarterly weekend ‘Immersions’ – 2 x 120 minutes – $139.00