Dear valued members,
We hope you are staying healthy, happy and well during these worrying times.We reach out to inform you that our studio is open for business. At this time of enormous strain, we continue to offer you our wholehearted hospitality and our team are here to support you and look after your wellbeing needs. Our yoga, Pilates, meditation and our massage services are running as normal for the time being.
In addition to the already rigorous health and hygiene practices at our studio, we’ve implemented extra measures, including disinfecting restrooms, door handles, front doors, yoga mats and surfaces frequently.
On top of this, we are asking you to bring your own towel or mat to class and your own drink bottle. For now, we have removed the drinking glasses from the studio, but our filtered water is still available for you to fill your own bottle.
We adhere to a strict wellness policy and have reinforced with our affiliates that they must stay at home if they are showing any signs of illness. We are also practicing social distancing in the studio amongst each other.
We are listening and following government and health authority advice each day at a time and will continue to update you too.
This means that effective today, Wednesday 18th March, we will run a modified schedule as shown below, which will be changing as and when new information comes in, so please make sure you check the timetable on our website or MBO before coming to the studio.
- All 75 minute classes will be 60 minutes
- Some 60 minute lunch time classes will be 45 minutes
- Some 30 minute Pilates classes will be 45 minutes
- 30 minute meditation classes will remain unchanged
- Some non-peak classes will be cancelled
To keep informed and safe we continue to ask that you do the following:
- If you have ANY sign of illness stay home and rest.
- Double-check before leaving home that your class is running.
- Also double-check on our website that massages are running.
- Keep sanitised, washing hands on arrival and after your practice.
- Bring your own mats and bring a towel. No towel = no practice
- Wipe down your mat before and after practice.
- If you use tissues or paper towels please dispose of them in the bins provided.
- Enjoy your practice.
While the studio will remain open for business as usual if you are in a high-risk group we encourage you to follow the government guidelines. Until we are advised otherwise, we will continue to give you the best yoga and wellbeing experience and heartfelt service.
Members – we are currently working on setting up an online platform for you to access class and video content. Stay tuned for further updates and a link to access in the next day or so.
In joy and wellbeing,
Emma and the Myall team